THE LIP-TRILL MYSTERY SOLVED (with Audio Demonstration)!
Recently, I’ve been getting a lot of questions regarding one of the most powerful vocal exercises any singer or speaker can do: THE LIP-TRILL, BUBBLE or MOTOR exercise.
Before you listen to the audio link below prepare your mind with these thoughts:
1. The lip-trill is done naturally by all babies and toddlers. Yes, YOU did it when you were younger!
2. It brings an awareness of the many parts of the face and head that are involved when you speak and sing.
3. It is the safest way to venture into your highest notes without straining or pushing.
4. It helps the body produce the right lubrication for the leading edges of the vocal folds.
5. It serves as a natural decongestant since it helps vibrate loose any thick mucus in the sinuses and nasal passages.
6. This exercise is so freeing you may literally open up entire new areas of your voice.
How important is the Lip-Trill? I have all my students sing their songs on the lip-trill sound to discover how the song SHOULD FEEL when they sing it.
CLICK HERE: Lip Trill Demo by Vocal Coach Chris Beatty
DO YOU LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR DALLAS/PLANO?
Has Your Voice Had A Tune-Up Lately?
Join us Saturday, November 12 from 9:00-Noon for a live, interactive Vocal Coach Workshop.
- LIMITED TO 15 STUDENTS.
- LIVE VIDEO FEED BETWEEN CHRIS BEATTY IN THE VOCAL COACH STUDIO IN TN & YOU IN THE VOICE KITCHEN STUDIO IN PLANO.
- A WONDERFUL AND INEXPENSIVE WAY TO GET THE PERSONAL ATTENTION YOU NEED TO BE YOUR BEST.